You will collaborate with the medical team to plan and implement palliative care. As APN, you will also be responsible to assess, plan, implement and evaluate palliative care, as well as to assist the Director of Nursing in educating and guiding nurses to acquire knowledge and skills in palliative care.
- Satisfied Singapore Nursing Board’s entry criteria for Advanced Practice Nurse Register.
- Possess Post-Basic / Advanced Diploma in Palliative care preferably.
- Possess Master of Nursing in Clinical Nursing or Palliative Care preferably.
- Completed an internship program in collaboration with a Consultant (Palliative area).
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in hospital setting.
- Demonstrates good clinical reasoning skills, critical and analytical thinking abilities in performance of duties and responsibilities.
- Familiar with IT systems.
- Meticulous and accurate.
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Works independently and with effective leadership skills.