Reporting to the Director of Nursing, you will plan and lead in the development of Inpatient clinical practice. You will also be responsible to evaluate and enhance nursing competence to promote quality patient care. You will be actively involved in staff induction, clinical education / training, in-service education and Inpatient staff professional growth.
- Registered with Singapore Nursing Board.
- Post-Basic / Advanced Diploma qualification in the relevant field.
- Degree in Nursing.
- At least 8 years of post-registration experience, of which 2 years as Senior Staff Nurse I.
- Good knowledge of clinical practices and care requirements.
- Demonstrates good decision making skills.
- Interest and knowledge in IT and systems will be an advantage.
- Passion to serve and provide excellent customer service to various stakeholders.
- Meticulous and accurate.
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Leadership and management skills.
- Willing to contribute as an effective team-player.
- Able to perform under pressure.