Reporting to the Head of Nursing, you will be responsible for providing clinical supervision to learners and trainees at AH. You will also develop, implement and evaluate the effectiveness of in-service training and continuing education programmes for all staff in AH. You will oversee the arrangement and supervise the coordination of all clinical attachments.
- Registered with Singapore Nursing Board.
- Post-Basic / Advanced Diploma qualification in the relevant field.
- Degree in Nursing.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in healthcare setting.
- Experience as an educator is preferred.
- Passion to serve and provide excellent customer service to various stakeholders.
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Leadership and management skills.
- Willing to champion learning and development initiatives.