Reporting to the Head, Allied Health, you will be responsible for providing excellent rehabilitative treatment and services to patients in Day Care and Inpatient.
You will be responsible for needs assessment, palliative occupational therapy treatment of patients and development of palliative rehabilitation programmes, in compliance with organisation standards, statutory requirements and stakeholders’ expectations.
Supervise therapy aides and provide in-service education for staff, caregivers and students on clinical attachments
- Degree or Diploma in Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy (recognised by Allied Health Professions Council
- Full registration with AHPC
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess good clinical knowledge
- Good patient relations and communication skills