You provide leadership and direction for the Psychosocial Support Services Department in the provision of psychosocial support services to patients and their families. You will provide effective supervision to the team to meet the criteria for accreditation as Registered Social Workers.
You will be responsible for the professional development of the team and ensure that the team is supported by a strong programme of continuing education. Besides management of the psychosocial team, you will also provide psychosocial support services to patients and their families.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work and registered with the Singapore Association of Social Workers
- At least 10 years of working experience including 3 – 5 years of management experience at a Senior Manager level in an acute hospital care setting or a Voluntary Welfare Organisation
- Proven leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Able to work well with a multidisciplinary team in ensuring the delivery of quality palliative care to patients and their families
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills