Reporting to the Head, Nursing, you will be part of the care team that plans, implements and evaluates palliative care nursing, as well as psychological and spiritual support
- Communicates and builds rapport with patients and their families or caregivers
- Maintains proper documentation of patient’s condition and accurate collation of data
- Monitors, reassesses and evaluates patient condition, implementing a plan of care for the patient and support family members to cope with patient advanced disease.
- Performs nursing care such as medication administration and wound dressing as required
- Follows up to ensure continuity of patient care and treatment plans.
- Participates in the delivery of palliative and end-of-life nursing care.
- Maintains a high degree of confidentiality and discretion in matters involving patient care.
- Diploma in Nursing and above
- Registrable with Singapore Nursing Board
- Preferably with minimum 3 years of post-registration experience in healthcare setting (For Senior Staff Nurses)
- Meticulous and accurate.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willing to contribute as an effective team-player
- Able to perform under pressure.
- Office hours, not required to work weekends unless on call (For applicants who are interested in Home Care)
- 3 rotating shift duties (For applicants who are interested in Inpatient)