Thank you for your support
Caring Beyond The PatientLike all mothers, Madam Tan wanted the best for her family. She was contented living in a 4-room HDB flat with her husband and two sons. However, their lives all took a turn when she was diagnosed with nasopharyngeal cancer
How you can support us
Organise a fundraiser with your organisation
If you belong to a corporation or organisation, why not put together an annual fundraising event to support Assisi Hospice? You can even rope in your staff, vendors and customers! Examples:
- Marketing promotions
- Dance marathons
- Sports challenges
Make a donation
We depend on donors’ generosity to raise funds needed to provide palliative care for the patients. You can either:
- Make a cash donation at our office
- Send us a cheque
Organise a fun event for your friends and raise funds at the same time
“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” – Helen Keller. Gather your friends, colleagues or family members and organise a project to raise funds for Assisi Hospice. Examples:
- Charity Luncheon
- Book/Bake Sale
- Charity Car Wash
Mobilise your online social network to support your efforts through peer-2-peer fundraising sites, such as:www.giving.sg
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I donate?
- Via online portal – https://www.giving.sg/assisi-hospice
- via AXS Stations with your cashcard or NETS
- via cheque, made payable to “ASSISI HOSPICE” and post to: 832 Thomson Road, Singapore 574627 (Attn: Ms Juliet Ng).
Please write your Name, Address, Contact details, and Tax Reference numbers the reverse side of your cheque.
- Is my donation tax-exempt?All outright cash donations will receive from IRAS 2.5 times the value in tax-deduction. Please provide your tax reference numbers [i.e. NRIC or Foreign Identification Number (FIN), or your company’s Unique Entity Number (UEN)] in order to have your tax deduction automatically included in your tax assessment.
Donors who wish to remain anonymous and do not wish to claim tax deductions, are not required to provide their tax reference numbers.
- Who can I talk to regarding fundraising activities?You may enquire about fund-raising efforts via Ms Juliet Ng (Head, Community Engagement) at 6832 2850 or firstname.lastname@example.org.