Senior Staff Nurse/Staff Nurse (Inpatient/Home Care/Day Care)
Reporting to the Nurse Manager / Nurse Clinician, you will be responsible for delivering patient-centric and compassionate care according to patients’ needs and condition.
- Allocate equipment as necessary to assure adequacy of resources to meet care requirements.
- Coordinate the care of patient through an advising physician, provide direct patient care, evaluate patients’ conditions, and serve as the liaison between families and physicians.
- Facilitate and participate in Multidisciplinary Team meeting to provide smooth delivery of patient care and services.
- Keep active measures to ensure the safety of patients and report all incidents to Nurse Manager / Nurse Clinician.
- Maintain proper documentation of patients’ condition and accurate collation of data (record of referral / enquiry / attendances).
- Perform nursing care such as medication administration and wound dressing as required.
- Observe the proper use / care of the equipment and economical use of consumables and supplies.
- Fulfil the role of buddy by mentoring junior staff for performance excellence and career development.
- Possess minimum a Diploma in Nursing from the local Polytechnic and registered with Singapore Nursing Board.
- Palliative Care / ICU nursing training or background preferred.
- Able to work 3 rotating shifts (for Inpatient wards).
- Passion to serve and provide excellent customer service to various stakeholders.