Your planned gift is your opportunity to create ongoing community impact in an area that is most meaningful to you. Your planned gift to Assisi will contribute to the growth of specialist palliative care and enable us to bring comfort and dignity to patients and their loved ones for many years to come.
Your lasting gift could come in the form of:
- A Residual Bequest – Grant the residue, or portion, of your estate to Assisi Hospice after explicit bequests have been made.
- A Pecuniary Bequest – Where a specific sum of money is donated.
- CPF – Nominate Assisi Hospice as a beneficiary of your CPF monies using a nomination form from the CPF Board Office.
- Gifts of your Insurance Policies – Designate Assisi Hospice as the beneficiary when an insurance policy no longer serves its original purpose. Alternatively, you could purchase an insurance policy and name Assisi Hospice as both the owner and the beneficiary.
Registered Address: 80, Raffles Place, #32-01, UOB Plaza, Singapore 048624
Principal Place of Business: 832 Thomson Road, Singapore 574627
For documents required for nominee/beneficiary submissions e.g. ACRA document, please email email@example.com to request for them.
How do I leave a legacy of care?
You may consult your lawyer for further advice. Suggested draft below:
- If you are planning to draft a Will
“I give, devise and bequeath to Assisi Hospice, UEN No: 201208993Z of registered address at 80, Raffles Place, #32-01, UOB Plaza, Singapore 048624 the sum of $______________ , or __________% (or) residue of my estate (or) property or assets as follows: _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.”
- If you already have a Will
“I hereby confirm and republish my Will dated ________________. I give, devise and bequeath to Assisi Hospice, UEN No: 201208993Z of registered office at 80, Raffles Place, #32-01, UOB Plaza, Singapore 048624 the sum of $______________ , or __________% (or) residue of my estate (or) property or assets as follows: .
Let Us Know Your Plan
We understand that how you plan to allocate your wealth is a private matter. However, if you wish, you can use this form to let us know of your intention to leave a legacy to Assisi. The information you provide in this form will be treated with the utmost confidentiality and is not legally binding. It is simply a statement of your present intentions.
By letting us know about your intentions to make a legacy gift, you allow us the opportunity to understand your wishes and plan how best to implement them. We would also like to keep you updated of the activities at Assisi that are close to your heart. This conversation does not commit you to a fixed course of action or limit your freedom to change your plans in any way.